About Tax Associates
Tax Associates a St. Paul Minnesota firm comprised of highly qualified, individual & business tax return specialist. We provide a wide variety of tax, accounting, bookkeeping and planning services. We are committed to fostering client relationships by being open year round, not just during tax season. We prepare tax returns for all States and Property Tax/Rent Refunds for Minnesota. All tax returns are sent through the e-file system. Appointments & walk-Ins accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Do not pay HUGE FEES for a fast tax refund before reading this!
- We do not charge to get refunds back quickly.
- There is no charge for Direct deposit of any Federal or State refund.
Tax refunds can be deposited directly into your checking account in as few as eight days for federal and even faster for state. Tax Associates™ only charges you to professionally prepare your tax return, the rest is FREE! Call us for information or an appointment today.
Federal & State Refund Info
Property Tax Info
Top 10 Reasons For Choosing Tax Associates
- Complete "Peace-of-Mind” Accuracy Guarantee! OR YOU DON'T PAY!
- We are open year round for your convenience, unlike our major competitors
- FREE Electronic Filing (with paid tax preparation)
- “No Wait EXPRESS Drop OFF” Service (usually 1 day turn around)
- BIGGEST and FASTEST tax refunds allowed by the IRS
- Most Major Credit and Debit Cards Accepted
- NO appointment necessary (or call for a priority appointment)
- Receive $20 cash when you refer-a-friend
- Your REFUND in your Bank Account FAST and FREE! (with paid tax preparation)
- We are a neighborhood business with Fast, Friendly, and Reliable service
What To Bring With You
Print out the following checklist before you come to see us:
To ensure that we have everything we need to process your tax return quickly, make sure that you bring EVERYTHING THAT APPLIES to your situation.
Here's the short, less complicated tax return list:
- Prior year tax return
- Drivers license for taxpayer and spouse
- Social Security cards and dates of birth for all dependents as well as taxpayer and spouse (or make sure you have the correct numbers).
- Forms 1099-Misc. Independent Contractor income
Please review the rest of this list to see if anything applies to your tax situation:
- All 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-B, 1099-PATR, 1099-R (pension and annuity income) statements
- Unemployment compensation Form 1098-G (this may vary by state) Bring in whatever form the state uses to report unemployment compensation benefits.
- 1099-SA for Social Security Benefits Statement
- Mortgage interest statement
- Real Estate Tax and Personal Property Tax Statements
- Income and Expenses from a business you own
- Basis of stocks sold
- Form 8832 or Divorce decree for non-custodial parent claiming a dependent child
- Schedule K-1 from partnership, s-corporation, or a trust
- Rent income and expenses for rental units
- Non-resident Aliens need to bring in their Visa and Passport and any work authorization documentation
- Estimated tax payment amounts
- Alimony paid and received
- If you refinanced your home bring closing documents from title company
- If part-year Minnesota resident need the dates you moved into the state and the dates in other states if we are going to prepare the other state returns.
- Any and all cash and non-cash donation that were made
Email: James Barrett | Chad Ramgren | Olivia Buelow | Rachel Michal
Address: 1456 Concordia Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55104
Directions: Tax Associates is located at 1456 Concordia Avenue and is half way between Minneapolis and Saint Paul overlooking Interstate 94. (Concordia is the frontage road running on the south side of Interstate 94)
From the East (Saint Paul): Go West on Interstate 94. Take the Hamline Avenue exit. (Don't turn left or right on Hamline) Go straight across Hamline and go to the first stop light. This is Pascal Avenue. Go left on Pascal over Interstate 94 to the stop sign. (This is Concordia Avenue). Turn left on Concordia Avenue, go 50 feet and take an right into our parking lot. Our office is the one with the red door. (If the parking lot is full, you can park on Concordia Avenue.)
From the West (Minneapolis): Go East on Interstate 94. Take the Snelling Avenue exit (Hwy 51 on map above). (Don't turn left or right on Snelling.) Go straight across Snelling Avenue (this is Concordia Avenue). Go two long blocks to stop sign. Go straight 50 feet and take an right into our parking lot. Our office is the one with the red door. (If the parking lot is full, you can park on Concordia Avenue.)
View Larger Map »