What to Bring

What To Bring With You

Download, view or print our handy tax document organzier before you come to see us!

To ensure that we have everything we need to process your tax return quickly, make sure that you bring EVERYTHING THAT APPLIES to your situation.

  • W-2 and 1099 Forms from Work
  • K-1 from S-corps, LLC, Partnerships
  • Property Tax Statements (came in March 2017)
  • Renters: Your Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP)
  • Real Estate Closing Papers or Refi’s
  • Activity on IRA or SEP Accounts
  • 2016 Tax Returns (if we did not do them)
  • Social Security Numbers for Everyone on Return
  • Dates of Birth for Everyone on Return
  • 1098 & 1099 Forms for Banks, Stocks, Interest, Dividends and other Investments
  • College Education Expenses (Tuition, Books)
  • Child Care Expenses including Provider Name, Address and Fed. or Social Security Number

Tax Document Organzier